About the Journal
European Journal of Education and Pedagogy (EJ-EDU) is a peer-reviewed international journal that publishes bimonthly full-length state-of-the-art research papers, reviews, case studies related to all areas to related education and pedagogy.
All submitted articles:
- - must be original
- - must be previously unpublished research results
- - must be experimental or theoretical
- - and will be peer-reviewed
- - may not be considered for publication elsewhere at any time during the review period
EJ-EDU is published by European Open Science Publishing
This journal charges the following author fees:
- - Article Processing Charge: 39.00 EUR (compulsory)
- - Template Support Fee: 40 EUR (optional)
If a manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors will be asked to pay an Article Processing Charge (APC) to cover publication costs.
NOTE : All accepted manuscripts are obligated to adapt the layout of the paper according to the journal's template. If you are unable to adapt your submission manuscript to our template, EJ-EDU's support crew may provide this service for the authors by charging a Template Support Fee of 40 Euro.
DISCOUNT SCHEMA :
- - Authors are subject to a 20% discount for their recurring publication within 5 months after the date of their first publication.
- - Publishing authors can refer their colleagues, in this case, both parties earn a 10% discount for each referral.
- - For more information please check out the discount page.
The content of the journal is indexed in CrossRef and assigned a Digital Object Identifier (DOI). This means that all of our references are made available and citations can be tracked by the publishing community with a DOI number.
In addition, this journal is indexed in Google Scholar, ROAD, SCILIT, WorldCat, ScienceOpen.
Zero Tolerance for Plagiarism
This journal has a policy of “Zero Tolerance on Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (iThenticate.com). All submissions will be checked by plagiarism prevention software before being sent to reviewers.
Focus and Scope
European Journal of Education and Pedagogy (EJ-EDU) is a high quality, open access, international, peer-reviewed online journal which aims to bi-monthly publish full-length original research papers, reviews, case studies related to all areas of Education and Pedagogy such as :
- - Elementary and Secondary Education
- - Higher Education
- - Bilingual Education
- - International Training And Education
- - Learning Disabilities
- - Peace And Conflict Resolution
- - Curriculum And Instruction
- - Experiential Learning
- - Social Justice And Urban Education
- - Psychology Of Education
- - Technology In Education
- - Gender And Cultural Diversity In School
- - Comparative And International Education
- - Cultural Factors In Higher Education
- - Education And Social Change
- - Children's Literature
- - Language And Literacy Learning
- - Education And Public Policy
- - Leadership Skills
- - Classroom Management
- - Legal Issues In Education
- - Student Teaching
The process of reviewing is considered critical to establishing a reliable body of research and knowledge. The review process aims to make authors meet the standards of their discipline, and of science in general.
We use a double-blind system for peer-reviewing; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous to each other. The paper will be peer-reviewed by two or three experts; one is an editorial staff and the other two are external reviewers.
The editor will pass the manuscripts that are accepted for publication to a publisher who will be responsible for organizing the editorial services and online printing of the publication.
Paid Review Model
To facilitate a speedy turn-around when a rapid decision is required, EJ-EDU offers a review model in which selected peer reviewers are paid to deliver high-quality and timely peer-review reports.
Reviews are paid for each review that is delivered:
- - High quality: The quality of the review must be approved by the editors.
- - Timely: The review must be delivered to the editor within its due.
Reviewers are paid 7 EUR for each approved review. After a minimum of 3 approved reviews, reviewers can withdraw the amount they acquired via PAYPAL.
In the case that reviewers decide to publish with EJ-EDU, each approved review is considered as 12 EUR.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available after publication on the EJ-EDU website to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement
Manuscript Withdrawal and Refund Policies
Authors can withdraw their manuscript at any stage of submission, peer-reviewing, and copyediting procedures. However, withdrawals after the copyediting process are not subject to the refund of the Article Processing Fee.